Contact Us Now
1. Fill in contact form.
2. (Free Initial 15-min Consultation) We'll contact you to find out more.
3. Make a counselling appointment.
If you need to speak with someone immediately, please refer to the list of helplines below.
In the unlikely event that your call is not responded to promptly, please proceed to the nearest hospital Accident & Emergency or call 995.
265b Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427519
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Training Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Your information is safe with us. All information is managed in accordance to standards which demand the highest confidentiality.
LIST OF HELPLINES
National Care Hotline: 1800-202-6868 (8am-12am daily)
- Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service - http://www.ec2.sg/
- Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline (6389-2222)
- Samaritans of Singapore (1800-221-4444)
- Silver Ribbon Singapore (6385-3714) - http://www.silverribbonsingapore.com/
Marital and parenting issues
- Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform - http://www.cphonlinecounselling.sg/
Violence or abuse
- Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre (6445-0400) - http://www.biglove.org.sg/
- HEART @ Fei Yue Child Protection Specialist Centre (6819-9170) - http://www.fycs.org/
- PAVE Integrated Services for Individual and Family Protection (6555-0390) - http://www.pave.org.sg/
- Project StART (6476-1482) - http://www.carecorner.org.sg/
- TRANS SAFE Centre (6449-9088) - http://www.transfamilyservices.org.sg/
- TOUCHline (Counselling) – 1800 377 2252 - http://www.touch.org.sg/
For other Helplines and mental health-related support
- go.gov.sg/hotlines (BELLE, Beyond the Label helpbot) - http://go.gov.sg/